Vice President, Sales – Certified Tracking Solutions Inc.
Established in 2004, Certified Tracking Solutions Inc. (CTS) is a cloud-based software company that supports GPS tracking solutions, branded as Titan GPS. Trusted by thousands of fleet operators across Canada and the United States, the Titan GPS brand provides tracking solutions ranging from specialized fleet management telematics to consumer-based GPS tracking and vehicle control systems. Titan GPS helps businesses of all sizes manage fleets with GPS location, status, event data and ELDs for Hours of Service compliance. Titan GPS offers a full range of GPS telematics products and support to successfully deploy and maintain any size fleet.
CTS has realized strong growth over the past decade, and market research predicts the North American Fleet Management Market will continue to grow significantly over the next five years. Looking to take their company to the next level, CTS is currently seeking a Vice President – Sales, that is a strong “Go the Market Leader” and is up to the challenge of accelerating the growth they have seen over the last several years. Taking a proactive approach, CTS has recently moved into their brand new, modern facility, which has been purposefully built for growth and customer service. For the right candidate, this key position will be afforded tremendous growth opportunity. The successful candidate will be an energetic leader, capable of forward thinking to grow with the trending market who will also possess proven dynamic sales management experience.
Job Title: Vice President – Sales
Reports to: CEO
Direct Reports: Fleet Consultants and Customer Success Team (3)
Indirect Reports: None currently
- Develop, lead and mentor your national sales team to the highest standards in the industry by providing regular performance reviews, training and ongoing development to ensure their growth and achievement of goals
- Scale the existing team by bringing on new successful Sales Team members where needed
- Lead the sales team by setting examples on how to properly plan, prospect, initiate and close sales opportunities
- Use your experience to identity new sales opportunities and construct comprehensive execution strategies
- Day-to-day management of and responsibility for the full sales cycle and account management tasks, from prospecting to client retention
- Ensure positive customer experiences
- Optimize the entire sales funnel and sales cycle processes
- Generation and execution of enterprise level sales
- Develop an in-house business development division for lead generation
- Accountable to achieving, monitoring and reporting the sales KPI’s to the CEO
- Manage the customer success team and their post sales strategies
FIRST YEAR DELIVERABLES / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
Success in the first year will be determined by the candidate’s ability to deliver on company specific metrics and several KPI’s, as indicated below:
- Specific performance measurements (KPI’s) will include:
- Revenue, Sales Expenses, EBITDA, Sales (CCR, ATCR, New MRR, ARPA, MRR and ARR Targets, LTV of Customer), Sales Metrics (Number of Leads Generated, Number of FTE Sales Reps, Number of Accounts Per Sales Team Member, Quota Per Sales Rep, Forecasts Sales Capacity), Bookings (New Customers Bookings, Average Deal Size in Units and $, Average Contract Length, Average Months Paid upfront), Churn Metrics (Total # of Customers, # of New Customers, # of Churned Customers, Net New Customers, % Customers Churn, NPS)
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post-secondary degree or MBA
- 10+ years of sales and sales management experience (B2B Software as a Service preferred)
- Proven track record of sales success, along with strong training & coaching skills
- Proven success in hiring and building a winning sales team and cultivating success
- Ability to identify budding stars
- Experience with an organization involved in scaling growth and proven history of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Experience building out an entire business development lead generating team
- Government sales experience is also viewed favourably
Competencies and Attributes
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to motivate, coach and mentor
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is motivated, energetic and determined to succeed
- Expert in using CRM software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Including, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Extensive experience in conducting sales presentations in person and online
- Proven C-Suite sales experience
- Experience in establishing and executing comprehensive short and long-term sales strategies
- Experience performing online sales presentations over the internet
- A passion for technology and how it can assist clients in achieving their growth and profitability targets
An excellent compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:AFGV-468115 Vice President, Sales – Certified Tracking Solutions Inc. - AB - Edmonton and Area (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.