Vice President, Career Transition Services – Optimum Talent Inc.
Optimum Talent Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Gallagher Benefit Services (Canada) Group Inc., is proud to be the largest Canadian-owned integrated talent management firm with a coast-to-coast presence.
Optimum Talent enables organizations to achieve success through people. We collaborate with leading organizations to recruit, develop, engage, retain, and transition talent. The result for our clients is a stronger employer brand, and a team of leaders and talent with the capability to achieve their business goals. With origins dating back over 40 years, Optimum Talent has over 200 colleagues and associates operating in 13 offices across Canada. We provide expertise in Executive Search, Leadership, Assessment and Development, and Career Transition.
Our Mission: Working as a team to provide the best talent management experience in Canada
Our Vision: To create a better world through better workplaces.
Our Core Values:
- Elevate Others
- Make a Difference
- Go Above + Beyond
- Be Awesome
For more information visit www.optimumtalent.com
|Job Title:||Vice President, Career Transition Services|
|Reports to:||Career Transition Services National Practice Lead|
Under the supervision of the Career Transition Services National Practice Lead, the Vice President of Career Transition Services is responsible for the development and management of the region’s growth-oriented business sales initiatives for Career Transition and cross-selling and multi-practice initiatives. Accountable for the individual results and managing an Executive Career Transition client load. The Vice President of Career Transition Services is also responsible for collaborating with colleagues from various Optimum Talent offices.
- Stimulate business development activities in collaboration with the National Practice Lead using multiple networks, establishing relationships with Optimum Talent clients, and stimulating business development with new customers.
- Establish and maintain strategic business relationships with organizations.
- Develop and maintain relationships across the market(s) to identify growth opportunities for the Search, LAD and CT practices.
- Participate in the promotion of all the services of the group.
- Promote a collaborative culture and stimulate sales activities within our teams.
- Ensure the satisfaction of individual customers as well as corporate clients with respect to services rendered.
- Work collaboratively with vice-presidents in your office/region and market leaders in other regions, as necessary.
- Coach & manage a strategic Executive Career Transition client load
- Participate in the facilitation of Executive Career Transition Networking Meetings
COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrate good business judgment as well as a good overall view of business development and sales.
- Have a solid track record in sales and business and market development.
- Have excellent knowledge of the market and business network relevant to the services offered.
- Acting as a major resource for business development and to this end, demonstrate good skills to develop networks of contacts and to identify business opportunities
- Demonstrate a strong ability to solve sensitive problems with clients as well as colleagues.
- Demonstrate good teamwork skills.
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty and respect for the organization, its colleagues, and clients.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, a high degree of motivation and that you are passionate about your area of expertise.
- Demonstrate excellent abilities to develop strong relationships with clients.
- Have the capability to coach and guide executives in transition to nurture the relationship for future BD opportunities
- An added bonus would be that you are comfortable with strategic public speaking and or writing blogs or articles as a vehicle to be recognized in the HR and business community
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:AKHW-460147 Vice President, Career Transition Services – Optimum Talent Inc. - ON (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.