Vice President Talent Management Services – Optimum Talent
Optimum Talent Inc. is proud to be the largest Canadian-owned integrated talent management firm. With origins dating back over 40 years, Optimum Talent has grown to over 260 employees operating in 13 offices from coast to coast.
Optimum Talent enables organizations to achieve success through people. We collaborate with leading organizations to recruit, develop, engage, retain, and transition talent. The result for our clients is a stronger employer brand, and a team of leaders and talent with the capability to achieve their business goals. We provide expertise in Executive Search, Leadership, Assessment and Development, and Career Transition.
Visit www.optimumtalent.com for more information.
Job Title: Vice President
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Calgary, AB
The Vice President, Talent Management Services will be responsible for growing the Leadership, Assessment and Development practice through developing and maintain client relationships, driving business development and ensuring the effective coordination, administration and service delivery to clients.
The Vice President will be required to strategically advise clients on their talent management needs and execute engagements across our various services including leadership development, coaching, assessment, team effectiveness, succession management and culture alignment.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Create strategies to develop new client relationships and achieve annual personal revenue target
- Utilize a consultative approach to help build awareness of Optimum Talent’s full suite of talent management services and position the firm for growth
- Participate in developing sales and marketing strategies in order to meet growth and profit objectives
- Maintain existing client relationships and deliver on existing portfolio
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations, proposals and strategically respond to RFPs
- Select, manage and develop contract resources as necessary to effectively fulfill mandates, ensuring that contractor skillsets match client needs
- Leverage your experience across a variety of Leadership, Assessment and Development engagements to develop comprehensive solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations
- Manage overall project execution including, but not limited to, facilitating strategic planning sessions, creating development plans, conducting assessments, coaching sessions and advising on talent deployment
FIRST YEAR DELIVERABLES / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
Success in the first year will be determined by the candidate’s ability to:
- Achieve or exceed annual revenue targets and ensure business profitability
- Articulate and sell the full suite of Optimum Talent services including Executive Search; Leadership, Assessment, & Development; and Career Transition & Outplacement
- Build strategic client relationships that are positioned for long-term partnership with the firm
The successful candidate will have the following:
- University or college degree
- 15+ years of senior leadership experience in talent management, strategy or human resources and business management
- A demonstrated track record in building partnerships, stakeholder consultation, client management and business development
- Experienced in managing the sales and delivery of multiple consulting projects
Competencies and Attributes
- Recognized as an experienced professional in his/her field of expertise and in the management of significant and complex projects
- Exceptional business acumen
- Extensive knowledge of the market and business network as it pertains to existing services
- Superior ability to develop networks, identify business opportunities and maintain strong and trusting relationships
- Highly motivated with a passion for his/her field of expertise
- High emotional intelligence with a proven ability to lead and coach both strategically and empathetically
- Join a national full-cycle talent management firm with access and exposure to our entire suite of talent management programs and professionals
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic organization well positioned for growth
- To be part of a collaborative and inclusive environment focused on teamwork, professionalism, success and fun
- The opportunity to become certified in and sell SuccessFinder, a leading career assessment tool that uses four decades of research to predict career satisfaction and success based on human behaviours and competencies
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:AOFL-781855 Vice President Talent Management Services – Optimum Talent - AB - Calgary and Area (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.