Talent Management Services, Coordinator – Optimum Talent
Optimum Talent enables our clients to achieve success through people. We collaborate with leading organizations to recruit, develop, engage, retain, and transition talent. The result for our clients is a stronger employer brand, and a workforce with the capability and insight to execute their strategy and achieve their business goals.
Our extensive recruitment experience originates from Conroy Ross Partners, who we have a long history of successful partnerships with, and whom we ultimately acquired in 2016. Founded in 1994, Conroy Ross Partners delivered retained search services to clients across Canada, successfully placing over 3,500 candidates and earning a reputation as one of Canada’s leading recruiters.
We offer a full complement of recruiting solutions to find the talent you need for your organization. We recruit executives and professionals, for both permanent and contract positions. Our clients are comprised of publicly traded and privately held companies and represent various industries including, academia, construction, finance, government, health and social institutions, industry associations, not-for-profit, oil & gas, and power generation.
We are a collaborative firm. Every client is a client of our firm and all assignments receive the benefit of the collective experience and resources from all our colleagues.
With origins dating back over 40 years, Optimum Talent has grown to over 250 employees operating in 13 offices from coast to coast. We provide expertise in Executive Search and Recruitment Solutions, Leadership Assessment and Development, and Career Transition and Outplacement.
At Optimum Talent, we like to think that we’re pretty good people. We have stories about how we’ve demonstrated our integrity, professionalism, honesty, and a lot of the values that other organizations talk about. But when it comes right down to it, what differentiates us is how we engage with our colleagues, clients, candidates, and communities. So we landed on that single core value: Engage. It’s not the word itself that is most important, but rather the descriptor that we put around it: We engage with our colleagues, clients, candidates, and communities to create a lasting and positive impact.
For further information about Optimum Talent, please visit their website at www.OptimumTalent.com
TALENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES, COORDINATOR
Reports to: Vice President, Talent Management Services – Edmonton
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Responsible for a significant range of coordinator and some administrative responsibilities and specialized projects, typically of a highly confidential nature. Customarily and regularly exercises appropriate discretion and independent judgment in performance of work directly related to management policies or the general business operations of Optimum Talent.
The successful candidate will contribute their strong organizational skills to enable our team to deliver an outstanding experience to our clients and candidates. They will interact with other staff, clients, prospective clients, and candidates in a variety of situations, always while managing competing deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct interaction with the team on a daily basis to provide overall support: Arrange and coordinate meetings (internal and external); set up conference calls and videoconferences and coordinate arrangements with all parties; update calendars in Outlook; and other related tasks.
- Prepare comprehensive business correspondence/reports: Letters, emails, reports, and statements of work; compose original letters/reports. Submit edited, accurate, properly formatted, proofread documents, reports, proposals, fee agreements, presentations and correspondence under normal or condensed time constraints.
- Preparing invoices for both Leadership, Assessment and Development as well as Career Transition engagements.
- Respond to SuccessFinder Assessment requests, compile results of completed assessments for practitioners to review, and coordinate SuccessFinder debriefs with practitioners.
- Prepare PowerPoint and Word presentations for business development, proposals and speaking engagements.
- Use Optimum’s CRM tool (Invenias) to track projects/client engagements, track business and sales activities, and manage corporate events related to Leadership, Assessment, Development, and Career Transition business verticals.
- Capability to coordinate project work (logistics, liaising with corporate customers, external associates/contractors, assisting with service requirements).
- Learn about and understand the overall Optimum Talent organization (e.g., geographic and departmental staff members).
Hours for the position will be Monday to Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. With the flexibility to work outside those hours when needed.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- University or college diploma/ degree / certificate preferred in Human Resources, Business or Communications.
- A minimum of three years senior-level, corporate/business administrative experience (ideally in a professional services environment).
- Managing multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Executing unwavering customer service, while developing and building productive relationships with both colleague and corporate clients.
- Building Strategic relationship while listening attentively, solving problems creatively, and using diplomatic discretion and tact to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Strong verbal and written comprehension and communication skills; articulate, diplomatic.
- Communicating with multiple stakeholders to provide high level of customer service to corporate clients and their admin support.
Competencies & Attributes:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, efficient and has a strong attention to detail.
- Shows initiative and can work independently, or as a team player working in tandem with others, to prioritize activities.
- Positive, caring, and “can do” attitude: flexible, willing to “pitch in” and do whatever is needed to get the job done. Enthusiastic; proactive; good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate projects.
- Aptitude to develop and implement new procedures.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Technical skills include comprehensive knowledge and proficiency in Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Efficient and accurate keyboarding skills.
- An enthusiastic learner who willingly adopts new applications.
- To gain recruiting industry experience while working in Canada’s leading integrated talent management services-based firm.
- To contribute to a firm poised for dynamic growth.
- To thrive in an entrepreneurial culture that rewards initiative and results.
- To serve in an organization that not only supports your giving back to the community but models and expects it.
- To join a collegial and supportive work environment
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:ACMO-553355 Talent Management Services, Coordinator – Optimum Talent - AB - Edmonton and Area (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.