Senior Sales Executive – Solvera Solutions
Solvera is a trusted leader in IT-enabled business solutions, delivering innovation and value to every client. The founders and principals of Solvera are respected leaders with decades of experience, and their leadership team brings a wealth of experience in their respective areas. Solvera has achieved high growth through its diverse portfolio of strategic solutions and managed services. Solvera’s clients, employees and communities recognize that the company is committed to their success.
Solvera’s vision is to be recognized as the best IT and business consulting company in Western Canada. The leadership team is taking the company into a new chapter, redefining its future including aspirations for aggressive growth achieved through new geographies, innovative products and services, and client growth. Success in the new chapter must be grounded in exceptional value-delivered to clients. Top quality service requires top quality people, so attracting the very best talent is a commitment for Solvera.
Solvera delivers a broad range of business and IT consulting services from five Western Canadian locations. Service offerings include a combination of consulting services and solution services. Solvera professionals are spread amongst their five locations in Western Canada. Solvera is passionate about the communities in which their colleagues live and work! The Firm is dedicated to making a difference in each of these communities.
The sales organization is a key enabler to this new chapter in Solvera’s evolution. Recognizing its importance, the Firm leadership have commenced a business development transformation. Geographically focused Senior Sales Executives (i.e., this role focused on Saskatchewan) will work collaboratively with solution sales specialists to build clients’ awareness and commitment to purchasing Solvera’s services and solutions.
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive (Saskatchewan)
Reports to: Regional Managing Director
Direct Reports: Strategic Client Executive
Location: Regina, SK
Solvera’s Senior Sales Executive role is accountable for achieving sales growth, which include new clients within an existing territory (i.e., Saskatchewan) and new services to existing clients in the territory. As a trusted advisor to clients, the emphasis of the new role is to pursue and win strategic opportunities, which include large, complex solution deals and new strategic clients.
- Focused business prospecting, timely preparation and submission of client proposals and follow-through to opportunity closing stage, including:
- Leading the process of prospecting, qualifying and pursuing new client opportunities, including completion of proposals, presentations and statements of work.
- Working with Service Directors and designates to develop solutions
- Working with Client Executives to extend Solvera’s footprint across Saskatchewan and across new aspects of an existing client’s business
- Developing and executing the partnering strategy for market opportunities, in conjunction with the Regional Managing Directors
- Developing pursuit plans, establishing checkpoints and advancing through approval process
- Communicating resourcing needs to Resourcing team
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure top-quality submissions and marketing collateral
- Monitoring market conditions and competitive environment
- Development and justification of pricing recommendations to assigned leaders
- Business Development and Solvera leadership, including:
- Maintaining Solvera’s sale management pipeline and updating the CRM system
- Submission of status reports of key accomplishments, issues and opportunities to assigned leader
- Contributing to growth planning, budgeting and team effectiveness
- Contributing to Leadership Team planning, business issues and team effectiveness
Opportunities and Challenges
- Contribute to and be rewarded with achievement of the Company growth objectives
- Be part of transforming the business development sales capability / team to support this new chapter in Solvera’s evolution
- Lead, mentor and develop a strong, high-performing regional sales team
- Build and/or leverage your network with significant accounts across government and private sectors to the Firm’s benefit
- Solvera has decades long, high-trust relationships with many of its clients
- Be part of a team that is vested in the outcomes they achieve for their clients
- Stretch your business development experience and competency: upmarket, bigger clients, longer-cycle and bigger impact business relationships, transformational solutions of high-value to the client
- A Firm with leaders that truly focuses on their people and culture
FIRST YEAR DELIVERABLES / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
Success in the first year will be determined by the candidate’s ability to:
- Driving force to orchestrate winning bids in high-value client opportunities
- Proven to be a great relationship builder who can connect to business opportunities and has led development of amazingly compelling proposals and client bid presentations
- Insightful, strategic input pertaining to market, competition, business and client contexts
- Passionate, inspiring leader who is building ‘followership’ among peers within the Firm
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Business Degree with an emphasis toward information / digital technology
- 10 years of successful sales experience in professional services, including information / digital technology
- Track record of establishing trusted client relationships; proven ability to leverage existing client and relationship network into strategic growth for the Firm
- Experience solutioning and developing complex business proposals,
- Proven ability to professionally represent Solvera with clients, industry associations and in the community
Competencies and Attributes
- Demonstrates character; positive professional and business reputation that aligns with Solvera’s vision and values
- Establishes alliances, political savvy
- Seeks innovation
- Reasons critically
- Communicates clarity
- Focuses on results, drives achievement and strives for excellence
- Demonstrates energetic enthusiasm
- Overcomes adversity
- Initiates independently
- Maintains accountability
- Superior facilitation and presentation techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong results orientation and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
An excellent compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:A015055 (ATCU-001880) Senior Sales Executive – Solvera Solutions - SK - Regina (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.