Senior Manager, HR Client Support- Canadian Western Bank
CWB Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization who provides specialized services in business and personal banking, trust, and wealth management across Canada. The approach to business is straightforward: work hard and with integrity; practice common-sense thinking; be accountable for one’s actions; care about people. CWB Financial Group makes people a top priority with a dedicated and committed focus to promoting a positive and collaborative, team-oriented setting. This, in turn, translates into an impassioned customer service culture that is singular in focus to helping clients grow their businesses, manage their money and realize their financial potential.
Job Title: Senior Manager, HR Client Support
Reports to: AVP, HR Client Support
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role as the primary HR resource for all employees within CWB Wealth Management Ltd. This role will act as and represent CWB Financial Group by building brand and culture, employee engagement and driving the strategic objectives of the Wealth Management group and ensuring consistency of all these aspects through the integration and growth of the business.
In this fast paced environment, the successful candidate will act as a key resource to the Wealth Management group in many areas such as workforce planning, talent management, employee relations, compensation, workforce culture, and HR program development and support. The role will also involve implementing and evaluating employee relations, human resources and talent management policies, programs, and practices. As a strategic partner, in this directive, the incumbent will be an integral figure as CWB works through the integration of a recent acquisition and the continued focus of growing the Wealth Management division.
- Supporting the development and implementation of strategic human resources plans that facilitate the client group’s business objectives
- Leveraging a strong HR skill base and commercial acumen to collaboratively work with all stakeholders in establishing and supporting all aspects of their deliverables
- Leveraging knowledge of HR policy and procedure while using solid judgement to adapt to changing environments in order to achieve optimum outcomes
- Providing guidance, counsel, direction and advice to business leaders, managers and employees on HR matters
- Directing and coordinating the interpretation and application of policies, procedures and programs within the human resources function
- Supporting employer branding and talent management initiatives to grow brand recognition within the local community, universities/colleges and professional networks and affiliations in the GTA
- Conducting performance management and employee relations discussions, including presenting training programs and coaching conversations
The successful candidate will have the following:
Essential Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience as a seasoned HR generalist with proven experience of coaching leaders and employees and/or post-secondary education (degree or diploma in Human Resources) and industry related courses/programs in employee relations and talent acquisition
- Exhibited and practiced knowledge and experience with Ontario and Quebec legislation
- Knowledge of human resources practices, recruitment and employment legislation
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- This position requires the ability to operate in a bilingual environment with professional communication skills in both French and English
- Organization integration experience, ideally gained through acquisition or merger settings will be considered a strong asset
- Experience in project management and/or organizational change management
- Financial Industry experience
- Knowledge of and experience with an HRIS system – preferably Workday
- Demonstrated ability to impact and influence others as a trusted advisor or people manager
Essential Personal Competencies:
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to function and thrive independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solution and service oriented
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build sustaining relationships with client groups
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel for work
A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:AIBX-303661 Senior Manager, HR Client Support- Canadian Western Bank - ON - Toronto and GTA (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.