Senior Coordinator, Talent Management Services, Central Region – Optimum Talent Inc.
Optimum Talent Inc. is proud to be the largest Canadian-owned integrated talent management firm with a coast-to-coast presence.
Optimum Talent enables organizations to achieve success through people. We collaborate with leading organizations to recruit, develop, engage, retain, and transition talent. The result for our clients is a stronger employer brand, and a team of leaders and talent with the capability to achieve their business goals. With origins dating back over 40 years, Optimum Talent has grown to 130 employees operating in 13 offices across Canada. We provide expertise in Executive Search, Leadership, Assessment and Development, and Career Transition.
Visit www.optimumtalent.com for more information.
Responsible for a significant range of short and long-term planning activities, including coordination and administration of talent related projects in assessment, coaching and leadership programs. Provides proactive coordination support to internal and external consultants (in-person and virtually) in the Assessment, Coaching and Leadership business lines. Projects are typically highly confidential and sensitive in nature, and as such, requires regularly exercising appropriate discretion and independent judgment in performance of work directly related to management policies or the general business operations of Optimum Talent.
- Direct interaction with the Leadership, Assessment and Development (LAD) team (Internal/External Consultants, Senior Leadership, Program Manager, Coordinators) on a daily basis to provide overall project support. Establish key milestones in partnership with the Project Lead and proactively provides coordination support to project team to ensure milestones are achieved.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and debriefs (internal and external); set up videoconferences using remote technology to conduct learning and debriefs in virtual environments and coordinate arrangements with clients and consultants; maintain appropriate schedules, milestones and contacts and project tools; and other related tasks.
- Participate in project planning meetings and provide coordination expertise; assist the Program Manager with any logistical needs (technology, printing and packaging of delivery materials).
- In collaboration with Program Manager, manage client experience and expectations and anticipate client requirements and consultant utilization
- Support in the creation of learning materials (Psychometric talent analytics, client reports, key summary documents, PowerPoint presentations, deliverable standards)
- Maintain project management database and files; work with Program Manager to track execution against project milestones; provide clients with status updates regularly and as requested
- Create and maintain file systems; copy, bind documents as needed; update, process, and distribute records, files, psychometric data, etc.
- Work in collaboration with existing Coordinators across Canada to assist with national projects (provide consistent service to national clients; adhere to internal policies and best practices; confirm invoicing information for external consultants)
COMMUNICATION, COOPERATIVE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Strong verbal and written comprehension and communication skills; articulate, diplomatic.
- Ability to work in a team (in person and virtually)
- Communicate and liaise with multiple stakeholders – provide high level of client service to corporate clients and their admin support
- Provide reception relief coverage (shared with other admin team members) and vacation coverage as needed
- Technical skills include comprehensive knowledge and proficiency in Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook); videoconference technology (Zoom) and others as required
- An enthusiastic learner who willingly adopts new applications
- Anticipatory mindset – understands the end to end components of delivering a successful project and plans for potential project challenges that may arise
- Ability to manage multiple demands in a fast-paced environment and manages stress appropriately
- An unwavering commitment to client services, with the ability to develop and build productive relationships with both colleague and corporate clients
- Organized, efficient and has a strong attention to detail
- Strategic-relationship skills – listens attentively, solves problems creatively, and uses diplomatic discretion and tact to achieve win-win outcomes
- Shows initiative and can work independently, or as a team player working in tandem with others, to prioritize activities
- Positive “can do” attitude: flexible, willing to “pitch in” and do whatever is needed to get the job done. Enthusiastic; proactive; good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate projects
- Strong analytical skills with ability to recognize impact of decisions on client, consultant and operational needs
- Aptitude to develop and implement new procedures
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality
- A minimum of three years senior-level, corporate/business coordination experience preferably in a professional services environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bilingual in both French and English would be considered an asset
- Join a dynamic organization positioned for significant growth
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial culture that rewards initiative and results
- Be part of a full-cycle talent management organization with access and exposure to our entire suite of talent management programs and professionals, including SuccessFinder a scientific, evidence-based assessment tool
- Join a work environment characterized by integrity and respect
- Opportunities for advancement, if desired
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:AOXP-786273 Senior Coordinator, Talent Management Services, Central Region – Optimum Talent Inc. - ON - Toronto (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.