Senior Consultant, Leadership, Assessment and Development – Optimum Talent
Reporting to the Vice President | Central Market Leader | Leadership, Assessment and Development, the Senior Consultant is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and delivery of training programs for executive skills development. In addition, following certification to the interpretation of the SuccessFinder psychometric tool, they will be able to conduct debriefs in a context of potential evaluation, executive coaching, career management and team effectiveness with clients of the firm.
This role requires knowledge in the field of psychometrics and in-depth experience in pedagogical design using strategies, approaches and technologies that promote learning and optimal transfer of knowledge in practice. The ideal candidate will also have strong facilitation and coaching skills to conduct learning workshops, success management conversations, support search mandates or guide development with executives. The Senior Consultant is accountable to work directly with the Program Manager and Coordination team to manage the overall delivery to client expectations and monitoring of all leadership assessment and development services.
This person is responsible for ensuring growth and maintaining the firm’s reputation for excellence and expertise in the Leadership Assessment and Development field. He or she directs and executes mandates and projects in Leadership Assessment and Development. They will be focused on the service delivery to clients, strategic management, business development, and administration.
- Meets client companies to assess their needs and work directly with the Program Manager and Coordination team to manage expectations of the clients and conduct the mandates in which they are involved with other team members and Associates
- Participates in the research and development of new/packaged service offerings and participates in the presentation to clients and fellow colleagues and associates
- This individual partners with business development leads in developing proposals and actively participating in sales calls to offer relevant solutions to clients
- Designs, develops, formats and delivers with support on logistics from the coordination team to deliver learning workshops and programs to clients. Provides key participation insights to clients and designs tailored key success program measures to support internal client communication on program return on investment
- Leads, independently or collaboratively with other associates, team workshops and other types of presentations
- Provides feedback from SuccessFinder results to candidates as well as client organizations
- Analyzes the results of candidates’ psychometric results or heatmap data and debriefs results as part of coaching selection processes, succession management, company-wide data analytics, and potential development processes
- Support candidates to create development plans, makes suggestions to organizations on how leadership can best support individuals or high potential talent
Competencies and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Skills in project management and the ability to manage multiple files and deliverables simultaneously
- Strong customer orientation and listening ability
- Strong analytical skills
- Be solutions-oriented and achieved results
- Will be able to work independently while adapting to the various changes as well as the pace of a consulting company
- Demonstrates very good teamwork skills
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, a high degree of motivation and is passionate about his area of expertise
- University education in a relevant field of the position or any other combination of training and experience deemed relevant
- More than 7 years of experience in the development and delivery of organizational learning programs
- Experience as an instructor involved in pedagogical design or adult learning and business skills development
- Experience in business consulting work
- Familiarity with the use of psychometric tools
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:AGIE-853650 Senior Consultant, Leadership, Assessment and Development – Optimum Talent - ON - Toronto and GTA (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.