Regional Manager, Business Development, Commercial and Private Sectors – Stantec Inc.
Founded in 1954, Stantec is one of the most important global design firms, with 22,000 employees in over 400 offices in 6 continents. The Stantec team in Quebec consists of 1,300 professionals, working in over 20 offices throughout the province.
As a recognized leader in the commercial and private sectors, you will be part of a collaborative and shared leadership structure. You will help develop client relations, ensure growth, and see to the success of commercial and private sector operations in the Montreal region. You will play a key role in the diversification of our clientele and projects, by winning and carrying out strategic projects while actively contributing to the development of our regional strategic vision and client positioning.
The business development manager will report to the Senior Vice President – Quebec, and will work collaboratively with Stantec’s Quebec leadership team, as well as with leadership outside Quebec for our national clients.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and grow core business revenues, particularly in the Greater Montreal area’s commercial and private sectors
- Develop and maintain lasting industry relationships and visibility with current and prospective clients, sub-consultants, and partners
- Identify and monitor sector opportunities that yield business opportunities
- Develop sector marketing and business development plans, budgets, and key performance indicators
- Help develop and execute the Quebec group’s national business strategy, including regional priority setting
- Lead revenue growth for local projects and document their progress
- Work in close collaboration with regional vice presidents to achieve established key performance indicators
- Lead and coordinate business development initiatives, including market studies, client relationships, developing leads, and securing contracts
- Develop, review, and approve proposals, reports, and contract documents in accordance with Stantec’s policies
- Participate in marketing and business development meetings
- Ensure client satisfaction
The successful candidate will have the following:
- BA in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience
- Consulting engineering experience in commercial and private sectors
COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- Knowledge of real estate, commercial, and private infrastructure sectors
- Bilingualism (oral and written)
- Availability to travel
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:ARIS-471866 Regional Manager, Business Development, Commercial and Private Sectors – Stantec Inc. - QC - Montreal Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.