Coordinator, Leadership, Assessment & Development (Part-Time) – Optimum Talent Inc.
Optimum Talent Inc. is proud to be the largest Canadian-owned integrated talent management firm with a coast-to-coast presence.
Optimum Talent enables organizations to achieve success through people. We collaborate with leading organizations to recruit, develop, engage, retain, and transition talent. The result for our clients is a stronger employer brand, and a team of leaders and talent with the capability to achieve their business goals. With origins dating back over 40 years, Optimum Talent has grown to over 125 employees operating in 13 offices across Canada. We provide expertise in Executive Search, Leadership, Assessment and Development, and Career Transition.
Visit www.optimumtalent.com for more information.
Under the supervision of the Vice President, Leadership Assessment & Development, the Pat-Time Coordinator is responsible to support the Vancouver team and their clients in the Assessment / Coaching business line. This person will coordinate and manage the Vice President and Consultants’ business activities, including all their business development efforts. They will also plan, schedule, organize, and manage the day to day activities relating to client care services and business intake, while always maintaining the highest quality of service.
- Act as first line of contact to support the vice president, coaches and corporate clients in providing administrative support and coordination of their service requirements (including calendar management, coordination and booking of business trips, etc.)
- Work in cooperation with other Coordinators to assist with project management, of national activities that includes invoicing, system development, reporting, etc.
- Answer requests for information calls from existing and potential clients and customers
- Develop and implement work procedures to improve our service offering to clients through communications and follow-ups
- Monitor the progress of client mandates and compile management statistics
- Generate sales reports, invoices and reports for corporate clients
- Actively use and maintain the contact management system
- Assist in the creation of service offerings, RFP’s, and procedures for corporate clients
- Act as a back-up for reception coverage, when required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to develop and build productive relationships with both colleague and corporate clients
- Organized, efficient and has an attention to detail
- Strategic-relationship skills – listens attentively, solves problems creatively, and uses diplomatic discretion and tact to achieve win-win outcomes
- Shows initiative and can work independently, or as a team player working in tandem with others, to prioritize activities
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Aptitude to develop and implement new procedures
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A University or College degree, diploma or equivalent work experience
- A competitive hourly wage
- Join a dynamic organization positioned for significant growth
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial culture that rewards initiative and results
- Be part of a full-cycle talent management organization with access and exposure to our entire suite of talent management programs and professionals, including SuccessFinder a scientific, evidence-based assessment tool
- Join a work environment characterized by integrity and respect
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:ALRE-400001 Coordinator, Leadership, Assessment & Development (Part-Time) – Optimum Talent Inc. - BC - Vancouver and Area (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.