Marketing Director, Marketing Division – MATROX
Matrox has over 40 years of experience in designing hardware and software solutions with applications in graphics, video and imaging/machine vision. It is a privately held company based in Montreal, with offices worldwide.
Matrox works closely with their global partners to develop products that address business challenges and meet evolving needs. Their hardware and software products are deployed across a diverse range of industries.
The mission of Matrox Video is to create innovative products and provide superior support, enabling their customers to harness the power of video to entertain, communicate and make critical decisions.
Their product offerings span encoders and decoders, KVM extenders, video wall controllers, and broadcast developer products.
Matrox is also a trusted supplier of some of the world’s leading OEMs, offering a broad product and intellectual property (IP) portfolio to help solution providers accelerate product development, customization, and time to market.
For more information on Matrox, please visit their website at www.matrox.com.
In order to support its growth, Matrox is looking for an experienced leader as their new Marketing Director, Matrox Marketing Division.
Reporting to the Sr. Vice-President, Sales & Marketing, the Marketing Director designs a coherent and complete marketing strategy for the Matrox Video division:
- Supervise the marketing team, including hiring, training, workloads, schedules and deadlines,
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives,
- Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, new product introductions and other marketing projects,
- Create and manage marketing budgets,
- Develop product branding plans,
- Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives,
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media and events,
- Negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts,
- Work with the Product management and sales teams on brand initiatives,
- Work with the Human Resources department on recruitment and employer branding campaigns.
The incumbent will be expected to provide mobilizing leadership to offer strategic and tactical support to their team in the development of the brand. This will involve creative thinking to create and implement campaigns and brand messaging. The Marketing Director will develop highly effective marketing campaigns by brilliantly targeting ideal clients and making sure everything happens on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field,
- Minimum of 10 years experience in digital marketing including 5 years in a similar management role,
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the technological and digital industry,
- Experience in budget management, financial planning and strategy; operationalizing revenue growth strategies,
- Experience managing SEO / SEM, marketing databases, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns,
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Creative spirit and intellectual curiosity, ability to innovate and optimize results and processes,
- Recognized communicator with a proven track record in building relationships with clients to achieve business objectives,
- Strong command of marketing research and statistical analysis,
- Project initiation and process management skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:A022730 Marketing Director, Marketing Division – MATROX - QC - Montréal (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.