Head of Healthcare IT division – Christie Innomed
Christie Innomed is one of Canada’s leading independent healthcare technology providers in the areas of medical imaging and information management solutions, employing more than 200 professionals in 6 locations across Canada. As a key IT player in the medical industry, Christie Innomed is present in more than 1,500 hospitals and clinics across the country. Working with international leaders in medical imaging, the company markets various products originating from all over the globe. For more information, please visit www.christieinnomed.com.
Over the last few years, Christie Innomed has grown significantly from both a people and revenue standpoint. In order to support its growth, Christie Innomed is looking for his or her Head of Healthcare IT division.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES – Highlights
Reporting to the President and CEO, the person entitled with this role will lead the Healthcare IT division which provides medical imaging solutions and information management to its clients. Headquartered in St-Eustache (QC), this division of Christie Innomed is a multidisciplinary group of more than 40 specialists located in Quebec and Toronto. The Head of Healthcare IT division will be expected to:
- Oversee the operations to meet business goals and projections and provide the Board comprehensive reports on the organization’s operational activities.
- Drive product research and development to implement technology and tools that allow Christie Innomed to scale business model in more geographies and/or new product lines.
- Hire, develop, mentor and inspire a delivery team by fostering a customer-centric culture, collaboration and continuous improvement to achieve productivity, performance and customer satisfaction.
- Cultivate trusted-advisor relationships with customers, employees, cross-functionalists’ teams and partners.
- Develop trust-based relationships with some of the world’s largest suppliers of medical imaging equipment and information technology products.
The new Head of Healthcare IT division will collaborate closely with the CEO and other executives to develop an operational and transformational vision of the division and accomplish short and long-term operation goals. They will drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective, develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators working closely with the CFO, CEO and other key executive team members.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s in Business Administration, Technology, Management or related areas.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in technology professional services in leadership positions.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and growing an IT consulting services P&L of $20M or larger annual revenue.
- Interest and knowledge in cloud computing (AWS), Big data and analytics; ML/AI – building Cloud based DataLakes.
- Familiarity with the operational procedures in Healthcare and/or IT at all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record operating effectively within a complex, highly regulated environment.
- Ability to communicate vision to board of directors, other C-level officers and employees.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Strong operation, marketing and sales acumen.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset that translates into leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to inspire employees to live up to their potential.
- Good skills for time management and priorities and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
True to its mission, Christie Innomed encourages diversity within its teams and invites candidates from all backgrounds with the required skills to apply.
The information received will be treated in the strictest confidence. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:A022776 Head of Healthcare IT division – Christie Innomed - ON - Toronto and GTAQC - Montréal (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.