Marketing Manager | CDSPI
CDSPI is a not-for-profit organization that has proudly served the investment and insurance needs of dentists for over 60 years. Founded in 1959, CDSPI provides advisory insurance & investment services tailored to meet the changing needs and to enhance the financial wellness of dentists at every stage of their careers, from university to professional practice, as business owners, and into retirement. We are a team of committed professionals with diverse backgrounds, knowledge, and expertise. Our focus is to deliver an outstanding customer experience to the dental community.
Our vision to be the #1 choice in the Canadian dental community for advice, and tailored insurance and investment solutions. We welcome people who share our enthusiasm, enjoy collaboration, and are excited to take initiative.
The Marketing and Customer Experience Department’s objective is to engage and empower dentists and dental students to do business with CDSPI through the channel of their choice. This is accomplished by understanding our clients and their ecosystem, sharpening marketing and communication strategies and initiatives, delivering better customer and employee experiences, and efficiently protecting and growing the business.
CDSPI’s Marketing and Customer Experience Department team is growing! The department’s objectives are to engage and empower dentists and dental students to do business with CDSPI through the channel(s) of their choice. This is accomplished by understanding our clients and their ecosystem, sharpening marketing and communication strategies and initiatives, delivering better customer and employee experiences, and efficiently protecting and growing the business. (In the CDSPI context, “customer experience” is a Marketing function, not Customer Service).
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing and Customer Experience, the Marketing Manager will strategically align efforts of the marketing and customer experience team in a blended role that empowers the organization to provide a continuously improving customer experience through on-point marketing content, and efficient campaigns, product knowledge tools and resources to seamlessly advance customers through their journeys to achieve their goals while improving client awareness, engagement, sales, and retention and reducing client and employee effort.
The Customer Experience Marketing Manager works collaboratively within the Marketing & Customer Experience team and with Advisory, Service, Administration, and Technology and Digital Solutions departments providing expertise in marketing, communications, and customer experience, as well as best practices to support and, automate where possible, the delivery of an exceptional experience across various channels and touchpoints.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Advocates for the CDSPI brand to represent the CDSPI mission, vision, cause, and value proposition and increase our brand engagement with clients and staff.
- Develop and execute integrated and relevant marketing plans, campaigns, content, presentations, and other resources that drive awareness, engagement, new business, increased share of wallet, retention, and client advocacy.
- Work with stakeholders to develop personas, map current and potential member journeys and touchpoints, and leveraging a unique understanding of our clients.
- Customize content and messaging to engage clients and prospects and deepen the relationship.
- Enable CDSPI to better understand client perceptions through execution of the client insights program including survey design, measurement of net promoter score and collaborating with stakeholders to close the loop
- Solicit additional information and resolution to help track customer outcomes, reporting and trend analysis and providing recommendations to improve the customer experience.
- Help identify opportunities for further digitization and automation, recommending process improvements to improve the customer and employee experience.
- With assistance of other stakeholders develop, document, and implement customer experience strategies, processes, and tools to reduce internal and external customer effort, maximize efficiencies and contribute to the achievement of our business objectives.
- Utilize the Marketing Communications Platform to automate delivery of cross-channel personalized experiences and develop and manage CDSPI solutions knowledge library including client insights, product positioning, FAQs and presentation materials.
- Manage projects for enterprise-wide customer experience impact initiatives using a project management framework.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the VP, Marketing & Customer Experience.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- University degree in Business or Marketing
- Certification from a project management program or strategic planning considered an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing and/or customer experience in the financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of marketing, content management and customer experience platforms Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Qualtrics.
- Strong knowledge of the whole customer experience process & the various customer journey steps.
Competencies and Attributes:
- Proven project management, planning, and organizational skills with a superior attention to detail.
- Superior writing and content development experience and a digital-first mindset
- An enthusiasm for making a positive impact on the customer and employee experience, and the opportunities these provide for marketing strategies and initiatives
- A strong ability to judge an audiences’ needs and determine winning tactics
- Pragmatic, strategic thinker who is customer experience-oriented, self-directed and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities in our fast-paced environment
- Well-developed analytical, problem solving and continuous improvement skills to think outside-the-box to implement creative solutions, enhancements, and innovation
- Enthusiastic for making a positive impact on the customer and employee experience, and the opportunities these provide for digital marketing strategies and initiatives
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: HRCCCanada.GBS.TorontoES@ajg.com
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:AXLY-263016 Marketing Manager | CDSPI - ON - North York (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.