Creative Manager – Sugarlash PRO Inc
From entrepreneurial roots, Sugarlash PRO Inc. (“Sugarlash”) has demonstrated a relentless passion to be the best in the industry and has quickly grown to become one of North America’s premier eyelash distributors. Driven by the highest standards, Sugarlash sources the best available products from around the world, while continually pushing the boundaries in product development and advancement. Truly an eyelash couture, Sugarlash clientele demand the highest level of performance and product quality in the business. Sugarlash prides itself on consistently delivering on this expectation.
Sugarlash also offers a best in class Academy Program, where lash artists from all over the world are trained to be the best in the industry and learn unique trademarked techniques of the highest and most respected caliber, as recognized by global industry experts.
For information about Sugarlash PRO, please visit their website at www.sugarlashpro.com.
|Job Title:||Creative Manager|
|Direct Reports:||2 (Design & Events)|
The Creative Manager will be responsible for the successful management, development, and design for all Sugarlash products and media from concept to creation. The successful candidate will be a graphic designer by trade with a keen eye for trends, fashion, and beauty. The Creative Manger will bring an entrepreneurial approach and an ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast pace environment.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Work with and lead the visual team to develop concepts for new products, package designs, merchandising, marketing materials, website, and app design;
- Maintain existing brand standards and further develop corporate brand identity;
- Provide creative in-house expertise (offering creative ideas and inspiration);
- Conceptualize, design, and create offline/online marketing creative material with and promotional marketing collateral and initiatives;
- Collaborate with the marketing and communications team to create visually arresting, far reaching marketing campaign;
- Strong social media knowledge and able to execute on a variety of social platforms;
- Lead the design planning and salon presence through creative merchandising solutions (displays, signage, etc.);
- Ensure brand consistency across all creative and graphic materials;
- Initiate and execute tasks associated with projects which is not limited to videography and photography sessions;
- Recognizing and catering designs to focus clients such as Lash Artists, potential Lash Artists, partner salons, and schools; and
- Attract and retain top talent for the creative team including, but not limited to, Graphic Designers, Photographers, and Videographers.
FIRST YEAR DELIVERABLES / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
Success in the first year will be determined by the Creative Manager’s ability to:
- Curate and manage the flow of all social media content to build up and create net new audience engagement;
- Design and execute on design related initiatives that will increase the brand presence for Sugarlash PRO Inc.;
- Demonstrate engagement and determination for excellence with all packaged goods and digital based designs;
- Act as a mentor and true team member who brings the entrepreneurial group at Sugarlash together for success; and
- Promote a culture of passion and creativity with a dedication to delivery excellence.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post-secondary education in graphic design or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years professional graphic design experience;
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Basic videography and video editing skills;
- Experience with illustration is desirable;
- Previous industry experience in beauty, fashion, or consumer packaged goods would be considered an asset; and
- Flexibility to travel (including internationally).
Competencies and Attributes:
- Strong creative ability with care for aesthetic, design and layout;
- Ability to lead team of designers and execute upon tasks within the creative department;
- Continue to build upon Sugarlash’s unique modern luxury product lines and brand identity in the marketplace;
- Comfortability in being vocal with new ideas and innovative strategies for design;
- Proactive and productive approach to work with a passion for leadership;
- High ability to multi-task with little direction and tight deadlines;
- Reliable, dedicated, and results driven;
- Meticulous approach to design and a high attention to detail; and
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally with excellent communication skills.
An excellent compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
Under Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation, Optimum Talent requires your consent to provide you with information via email that is relevant to you. This may include electronic communications regarding job opportunities that you are pursuing. Please click the following link in order to access and complete our online subscription form on the homepage of our website: http://www.optimumtalent.com/
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:AVMQ-604015 Creative Manager – Sugarlash PRO Inc - AB - Edmonton and Area (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.