Coordinator, Talent Management Services – Optimum Talent
Optimum Talent Inc. is proud to be the largest Canadian-owned integrated talent management firm with a coast-to-coast presence.
Optimum Talent enables organizations to achieve success through people. We collaborate with leading organizations to recruit, develop, engage, retain, and transition talent. The result for our clients is a stronger employer brand, and a team of leaders and talent with the capability to achieve their business goals. With origins dating back over 40 years, Optimum Talent has grown to over 200 employees operating in 13 offices across Canada. We provide expertise in Executive Search, Leadership, Assessment and Development, and Career Transition.
Visit www.optimumtalent.com for more information.
Responsible for a significant range of administrative responsibilities and specialized projects, typically of a highly confidential nature. Customarily and regularly exercises appropriate discretion and independent judgment in performance of work directly related to management policies or the general business operations of Optimum Talent.
- Direct interaction with the senior team on a daily basis to provide overall support. Perform administrative duties: arrange and coordinate meetings (internal and external); set up conference calls and videoconferences and coordinate arrangements with all parties; update calendars and contacts in Outlook; and other related tasks.
- Organize business travel accommodations for team members, including transportation and hotel reservations.
- Prepare comprehensive business correspondence/reports: letters, emails and reports; compose original letters/reports. Submit edited, accurate, properly formatted, proofread documents, reports, proposals, presentations and correspondence under normal/tight time constraints.
- Prepare PowerPoint and Word presentations for business development, proposals and speaking engagements.
- Use CRM tool to track business and sales activities, corporate events.
- Coordinate event planning (liaising with external venues to organize customer and internal events and meetings).
- Create and maintain file systems; copy, bind documents as needed; update, process, and distribute records, files, etc.
- Manage support function to include incoming phone calls, organization and prioritization of voice mail, email, correspondence.
- Capability to coordinate project work (logistics, liaising with corporate customers, assisting Client Services team with service requirements).
- Learn about and understand the overall Optimum Talent organization (e.g., geographic and departmental staff members).
COMMUNICATION, COOPERATIVE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Strong verbal and written comprehension and communication skills; articulate, diplomatic.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Communicate and liaise with multiple stakeholders – provide high level of customer service to corporate clients and their admin support.
- Provide telephone coverage: answer internal and external calls; take messages; follow-up on voice mail recordings promptly; refer callers to appropriate party.
- Provide reception relief coverage (shared with other admin team members).
- Technical skills include comprehensive knowledge and proficiency in Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills.
- An enthusiastic learner who willingly adopts new applications.
- Ability to manage multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to develop and build productive relationships with both colleague and corporate clients.
- Organized, efficient and has a strong attention to detail.
- Strategic-relationship skills – listens attentively, solves problems creatively, and uses diplomatic discretion and tact to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Shows initiative and can work independently, or as a team player working in tandem with others, to prioritize activities.
- Positive “can do” attitude: flexible, willing to “pitch in” and do whatever is needed to get the job done. Enthusiastic; proactive; good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Aptitude to develop and implement new procedures.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality.
- A minimum of three years senior-level, corporate/business administrative experience preferably in a professional services environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Join a dynamic organization positioned for significant growth
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial culture that rewards initiative and results
- Be part of a full-cycle talent management organization with access and exposure to our entire suite of talent management programs and professionals, including SuccessFinder a scientific, evidence-based assessment tool
- Join a work environment characterized by integrity and respect
- Opportunities for advancement, if desired
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:ABWO-078670 Coordinator, Talent Management Services – Optimum Talent - ON - Toronto and GTA (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.