Coordinator, Client Services – CBRE
In 1983, CBRE began operations in Canada, under the name Coldwell Banker Canada Inc. The first office was established in downtown Toronto, followed shortly by the launch of offices in North Toronto and Vancouver. Since then, the company has expanded its geographical footprint across the nation, instilled diversification into their service offerings and currently employs over 2,200 people in 22 offices from coast to coast.
CBRE is committed to matching and exceeding expectations, by helping clients of all sizes to realize their real estate objectives and grow their bottom line. With the most comprehensive commercial real estate services platform in Canada – including advisory, transaction and management services for occupiers and investors – we have the technology, market intelligence and propriety data you need to gain a competitive advantage in all your real estate dealings.
Our professionals have an unrivaled understanding of local markets and global best practices, and work with everyone from private individuals to global companies. Whatever your business, CBRE is a one-stop solution for all your commercial real estate needs.
For more information about CBRE, please visit their website: www.cbre.ca.
|Job Title:||Coordinator, Client Services|
|Reports to:||Executive Vice President and 2x Associate Vice Presidents|
The Coordinator, Client Services provides general administrative support to a group of five sales professionals in the Edmonton office’s Office Group. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing proposals, presentations, and communication materials as well as the coordination and distribution of internal and external marketing information. The Coordinator, Client Services will manage multiple competing priorities, act with a sense of urgency, and maintain a high level of accountability in a professional environment.
- Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers’ commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws
- Maintains CBRE brand, product, office and client messaging and consistency by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages
- Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages
- Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client-specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Coordinates complex on/offsite meetings and conferences. May schedule appointments, keep calendars and arrange travel itineraries and meeting room reservations
- Updates and maintains various information databases. Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed)
- May coordinate advertising schedules and placement with local centralized marketing group
- Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing materials
FIRST-YEAR DELIVERABLES / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
Success in the first year will be determined by the candidate’s ability to:
- Establish oneself as a reliable and consistent resource for the Edmonton office
- Provide excellence in communication with the team ensuring their needs are met in a timely manner
- Demonstrate interest in the business and a willingness to learn, develop and grow with CBRE
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post-secondary education in communications, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 2 years administrative support experience to a team or multiple professionals
- Prior Real Estate industry experience would be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe InDesign required
Competencies and Attributes
- Shows character and dependability by following through on deliverables
- Exhibits a sense of confidence, strong interpersonal skills, and teamwork focused attitude
- Demonstrated strength in the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos with comfort asking direct clarification questions if required
- Strength writing routine reports and correspondence along with other internal and external communications as needed
- Professional approach when responding to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers or supervisors
- Comfort presenting information to an internal department or large groups of employees
- Financial acumen with regards to understanding basic financial terms and principles, calculations and lease abstracts
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents
- Problem-solving aptitude that highlights analytical and quantitative skills
CBRE is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion and recognizes that a diverse team benefits and enriches our work, our community, and is essential to operational excellence. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and encourage women, members of racialized communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity to confidentially self-identify at the time of application. In accordance with provincial legislation, accommodation will be provided by Optimum Talent and CBRE throughout the recruitment, selection, and/or assessment process, upon request, to applicants with disabilities. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:AIFB-056435 Coordinator, Client Services – CBRE - AB - Edmonton and Area (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.