Contract Human Resources Business Partner – Blanche River Health
With the vision to improve delivery of patient and family-centered care, our client is a coalition of northeastern Ontario hospitals building ONE electronic health information system across the region. ONE stands for one person, one record, one system and it will be built to meet the specific needs of the north-east region based on common standards.
We are recruiting a Contract Human Resources Business Partner (12 months) to help build and implement an HR infrastructure and support system to launch the ONE Project and future organization. The position will be reporting to the ONE Executive Lead and will be working remotely while employed by Blanche River Health until a new organization is formally established to support the ONE Project.
In this new role, the Human Resources Business Partner will be operating within the setting and culture of a technology start-up providing a shared service to numerous hospitals across the region. This individual will build and deliver an effective and efficient continuum of HR services, initiatives, infrastructure, and programs required for the ONE Project to attain its strategic direction by becoming fully operational in the coming months.
- Play a key role in planning aimed at achieving the ONE vision, goals and strategic priorities, as well as supporting agency senior leadership/governance.
- Proactively build, implement, manage, and report on HR systems, policies, processes and solutions.
- Develop, coordinate and report on agency’s human capital policy and processes and provide reporting and analysis on overall position management practices.
- Develop, implement, monitor and administer a total compensation model.
- Develop selection processes responsive to organizational needs based on best practices.
- Develop standard job offers/employment contracts and non-standard offers/employment contracts.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with a specialization in Human Resources Management (HRM) or in a related field, from an accredited university.
- Certification as a Human Resources Leader (CHRL).
- Ministry of Labour “Worker Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps” training certificate is required.
- 4+ years working experience as an HR generalist in technology or health care.
Competencies and Attributes
- Demonstrated experience relevant to building an effective and responsive HR service for a new organization.
- Analytical, self-sufficient, self-directed, and independent while responsive to the need to effectively communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable legislation including the ability to translate relevant legislation and environmental context into required policies, processes and programming for a new organization.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan and manage multiple projects and multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated time management, prioritization, organizational, negotiation, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict, mediate disputes, provide effective advice, exercise positive influencing skills, and assist in reaching consensus.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:ABIC-421736 Contract Human Resources Business Partner – Blanche River Health - ON - Sudbury (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.