Consultant, Corporate Services – Optimum Talent
Optimum Talent Inc. is proud to be the largest Canadian-owned integrated talent management firm. With origins dating back over 40 years, Optimum Talent has grown to over 260 employees operating in 14 offices from coast to coast.
Optimum Talent enables organizations to achieve success through people. We collaborate with leading organizations to recruit, develop, engage, retain, and transition talent. The result for our clients is a stronger employer brand, and a team of leaders and talent with the capability to achieve their business goals. We provide expertise in Executive Search, Leadership, Assessment and Development, and Career Transition.
Visit www.optimumtalent.com for more information.
Job Title: Consultant, Corporate Services
Reports to: Chief Administrative Officer
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
The Consultant, Corporate Services will be a full-time summer position with the option to extend part-time through the school year.
This position will report to the firm’s Chief Administrative Officer in the Edmonton office. Applying their business knowledge, the successful candidate will work as part of the national Corporate Services team on firm-wide operational objectives to ensure successful achievement of the organization’s annual strategic plan.
As a member of the Corporate Services team, the Consultant, Corporate Services will work with individuals in the following corporate functions:
- Human resources
- Finance & Accounting
- Information technology
Additionally, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn the business lines of Executive Search, Leadership, Assessment and Development, and Career Transition.
Working directly with the Chief Administrative Officer and Vice President, Corporate Development, and supporting them in all aspects of the Corporate Services function as required, including:
- Data analysis and report creation from the firm’s Customer Relationship Management system
- Data augmentation in Microsoft Excel
- Producing ad-hoc reports from the accounting system
- Assisting with meeting preparation and presentations
- Editing, proofing and formatting a variety of written correspondence for grammar, style and clarity
- Organization and attendance at various firm-held corporate events as needed
- Participating in firm initiatives such as health challenges and marketing campaigns
- Working with other members of the Corporate Services team to ensure exceptional service to all markets and practices
- Assisting business lines as needed to complete reference calls, candidate sourcing, and assist in preparing “client ready” documents
- Managing the logistics for team and internal meetings
- Develop innovative ways to continually improve and expand current processes
- Supporting successful completion of special projects, as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Client-service oriented
- Consistently takes a positive approach to their work
- Highly detail-oriented with a commitment to ensuring excellence in all deliverables
- A strong work ethic with a calm, well-managed approach to business, particularly when working on multiple assignments
- A high regard and respect for confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as active listening skills
- Consummate professional who demonstrates a commitment to continuous improvement
- Resourceful, tenacious and the ability to think creatively and problem solve
- An understanding and interest in the drivers of the Optimum Talent business
- A commitment to “team”
- Working towards a degree from a recognized post-secondary institute and a commitment to continuous education
- The proven ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Experience in a professional service business
- A strong work ethic with a methodical, well-managed approach to business, particularly when working on multiple assignments
- A professional demeanor and exemplary interpersonal skills
- Gain corporate operations experience, while working at Canada’s largest privately-owned talent management service firm
- Be a valued member of a high-performance team
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial culture that rewards initiative and results
- Join a dynamic organization positioned for significant growth
- Join a work environment characterized by integrity and respect
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:AAIC-475234 Consultant, Corporate Services – Optimum Talent - AB - Edmonton and Area (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.