Commercial Kitchen Project Manager – Brokel Stainless Ltd.
Brokel Stainless Ltd. (“Brokel Stainless”) is Canada’s most trusted stainless-steel fabricator since 1978 and proud to be an Alberta based company with a reputation for quality, precision and competence. Over the last forty years they have grown from a small-town company to a top-rated provincial choice. Brokel Stainless caters to projects of all scales in hospitality, commercial, residential, industrial, and institutional sectors.
Brokel Stainless encourages their employees to engage in personal and professional growth and able to provide products to their customers that foster creativity, innovation and quality for a fair price. They aim to exceed their customers’ expectations for communication, delivery, workmanship and service.
Exceed our customers’ expectations for communication, workmanship, service and delivery.
Integrity, Communication, Teamwork and Quality.
For further information on Brokel Stainless Ltd., please visit their website at: http://www.brokelstainless.com
|Job Title:||Commercial Kitchen Project Manager|
Reporting to the President, Brokel Stainless is seeking a Commercial Kitchen Project Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will need to have a deep understanding of the services and products that Brokel Stainless manufactures, customers they serve, a strong understand of commercial kitchens and the ability to read blueprints. Coupled with a strong desire to establish Brokel Stainless as the first choice for customers.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the stainless steel products that Brokel Stainless fabricates (e.g. sinks, tables, hoods, countertops, panels, handrails;
- Maintain and strengthen existing client relationships;
- In collaboration with the team identify and develop new client opportunities;
- Responsible for reading commercial kitchen blueprints, correlate to equipment schedules and prepare takeoff orders;
- Quote and price items based upon drawings and specifications;
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge for understanding the design intent and components of stainless steel on drawings and convey the material needed for projects to the fabrication team;
- Reference Brokel Stainless internal documents and solicit vendor pricing to prepare the quote; and
- Liaise with our clients on delivery dates, project requirements and item modifications.
- Over 40 years in the stainless steel fabrication industry and known for high quality products with employees that stand behind their work;
- Join a highly skilled team with many years of experience that believes that they all grow together, when they work as a team; and
- Brokel Stainless is positioned for continued growth backed by a leadership team that supports personal growth.
FIRST YEAR DELIVERABLES / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
Success in the first year will be determined by the candidate’s ability to:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Brokel Stainless’ products and services capabilities;
- Build trusting, open, collaborative and respectful relationships throughout the organization with employees, management, suppliers, partners and customers;
- Help Brokel achieve specific growth objectives through the successful execution of client projects; and
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement by analyzing current process and implement solutions as needed.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post secondary education is considered an asset.
- 5 years of experience with commercial kitchens;
- Experience with fabrication and/or estimating;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe and general computer skills navigating with operating systems;
- JobBoss Software experience considered an asset; and
- Valid drivers license for traveling to sites.
Competencies and Attributes
- Customer Focus: Continuously pays attention to customer needs, adapting as these evolve. Takes detailed notes to deliver results on customer expectations. Follows through on commitments and demonstrates dedication to customer throughout entire sales cycle. Stays connected to customers past the sale, conveys genuine appreciation for the customers’ business and ensures customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- Drives Results: Passionate pursuit of excellence along with a positive and energetic attitude. Creates a culture where organizational performance is top of mind.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: An attitude and approach to thinking is to actively seek out change, rather than waiting to adapt to change. Mindset where you ask critical questions, innovate and want continuous improvement. Demonstrates personal investments and commitment to Brokel Stainless vision.
- Forward Strategic Thinker: Stays abreast of the best practices, new trends and technology to provide strategic direction and make informed recommendations.
- Product Knowledge: Understands the products, capabilities, services and value proposition of Brokel Stainless and effectively communicates to customers.
- Relationship Builder: Ability to identify and initiate working relationships and to develop and maintain them in a way that is of mutual benefit to both parties. Good relationships are the key to getting things done and are essential when your success is dependent on others.
- Teamwork: Builds commitment to a common vision and shared values. Uses the team dynamics to create an open and constructively critical group that pushes the development of each individual. Will work hands on with the team when needed.
The Brokel Stainless Ltd. is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion and recognizes that a diverse team benefits and is essential to service excellence. Brokel Stainless Ltd. welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and encourage women, members of racialized communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity to confidentially self-identify at time of application. In accordance with the provincial legislation, accommodation will be provided by Optimum Talent and Brokel Stainless Ltd. throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, upon request, to applicants with disabilities. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:AYKK-116158 Commercial Kitchen Project Manager – Brokel Stainless Ltd. - AB - Edmonton and Area (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.