Client Solutions & Relationship Manager | CDSPI
Established in 1959, CDSPI is a not-for-profit company, whose members are the Canadian Dental Association, and participating provincial and territorial dental associations. The organization provides advisory insurance and investment services tailored to meet the changing needs and enhance the financial wellness of dentists at every stage, from dental school to retirement and beyond.
Client Solutions & Product Innovation
The Client Solutions & Product Innovation Department is a brand-new team with a mandate to drive innovative, unique and relevant products and solutions to advance the financial well-being of dentists in Canada. The team champions innovation, with a keen focus on developing great client solutions which continue to serve the dental community of the past and the future.
Reporting to the Vice President, Client Solutions and Product Innovation, the Client Solutions & Relationship Manager plays an integral role in this newly created department by delivering oversight and execution of product marketing and supporting our business partners in their objectives by building effective and successful relationships.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Marketing, CX and the Product management team to define the vision, go-to-market strategy, positioning, personas and value propositions for existing and new products and services in the portfolio by creating stand-out product strategies that differentiate CDSPI in the marketplace
- Creates and communicates a compelling story about our product features and benefits to any external parties, as well as to internal teams
- Dives deep into our competitor’s offerings and solutions to educate our sales teams and position us to remain competitive
- Manages the day-to-day partner relationships related to product management to understand our overall solution suite and value proposition and mitigate issues before they arise
- Identifies research on trending products in the market and helps incorporate this into the product road map
- Leverages research through focus groups, surveys, interviews, and analysis of sales data to identify any problems hindering the products and solutions portfolio
- Work collaboratively and partner with internal stakeholders including the product manager, actuarial and finance teams to determine appropriate product pricing
- Ability to work collaboratively and partner with internal stakeholders and departments including but not limited to product management, advisory team (sales), marketing and customer experience and operations
- Builds knowledge on the product and services solution set at CDSPI to become a subject matter expert that teams rely on by taking an insight driven approach
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant product marketing or work experience
- Demonstrated experience managing strategic partnerships, pricing of products & budget management related to business cases
- Project management experience and ability to organize complex tasks and set priorities in a dynamic, changing corporate environment, working with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of insurance or financial services is considered a strong asset
Competencies and Attributes:
- Proven success developing and executing product and relationship strategies, and building, delivering, and quantifying go-to-market plans through analytics and insights
- Ability to work effectively and constructively build relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Strong client focus with a passion for challenging the status quo
- Well-developed critical, problem solving and continuous improvement skills
- Thinks outside-the-box to implement creative solutions to implement creative solutions to enable sales
- Quickly learns and understands complex matters using strong analytical skills
- Solid professionalism, business acumen and complete discretion
- Strategic thinker who is customer experience-oriented, self-directed and able to adapt quickly
- Superior skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Embraces a culture of ownership with the desire to continually improve and try new things.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: HRCCCanada.GBS.TorontoES@ajg.com
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:AEIY-838626 Client Solutions & Relationship Manager | CDSPI - ON - North York (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.