Business Development Representative – Optimum Talent
As a Business Development Representative, you will play a key role in supporting the growth of Optimum Talent’s Thrive career transitions business. Thrive, a new approach to career transition that combines technology with high-touch support, is transforming the HR industry. The Thrive Career Wellness Platform launched in 2019 and is working with notable clients such as Walmart Canada, Scotiabank, Lowes, CI Investments, and 50+ other customers.
You will work with leadership at Optimum Talent to identify targets, prospect clients, and drive business development activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual. You will play a key part in developing a go-to-market strategy, leading customer outreach, and supporting the growth of the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Become an HR and outplacement industry expert
- Build a pipeline by prospecting and cultivating sales leads through consultative, strategic conversations
- Connect with potential clients through outbound cold calling & emailing
- Educate clients on industry solutions and proactively seek new business opportunities
- Proactively identify client needs and overcome objections by offering appropriate solutions
- Proactively determine customer needs, while working within company guidelines
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Achieve key performance indicator (KPIs) metrics, productivity standards, and call quality performance,
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Exhibit good time management and organizational skills
Competencies and Attributes
- Motivated to build a lasting career in business development
- Prior experience sales roles (preferably HR SaaS or enterprise software)
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Driven to make an impact and exceed sales goals
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Suite
- Ability to work well independently, as well as, within a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Existing knowledge of the HR industry is an asset
What You Can Expect
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing business
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in HR technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Supportive work environment
- Strong opportunity for growth and career progression
- Health insurance coverage
- University degree of college diploma
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:AKCA-243381 Business Development Representative – Optimum Talent - ON - Toronto and GTA (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.