Our client is a well- established (50 years), reputable business in the industrial, commercial, and residential supply of building materials within the insulation industry. We are recruiting a new, additional Account Manager to help grow their ever-expanding market share. The position will be reporting to the Director of Sales and will be primarily working remotely from their home office with the occasional day at the office in Mississauga.
- Establish sales plans and ensure execution and accountability.
- Ensure continued profitable sales growth.
- Drive business development in new and existing accounts.
- Identify new product opportunities that complement the business.
- Manage key customers and foster long term relationships.
- Actively manage a portfolio of accounts, providing technical and solutions-focused support, and supporting revenue retention.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external sales teams regularly to identify and capitalize on business opportunities.
- University degree in a business or technical discipline.
- Valid Class G drivers’ license.
- 5+ years working experience in sales and account management.
- Knowledge of the insulation industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and application of sales management skills (e.g., selling total cost, negotiation, closing, presenting, handling objections, forecasting, and reporting).
- Advanced CRM skills are a plus.
Competencies and Attributes
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation.
- The internal drive to succeed and push our company to #1 position in the market.
- Active listening skills; able to probe and understand the client’s true needs.
- The ability to effectively build and advance strong, productive collaborative relationships.
- A creative thinker who engages in data-driven decision making to assess results against company objectives.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:APEJ-078714 Account Manager - ON - Mississauga (OTIAPPLY) Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further.
Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at optimumtalent.com
as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.